Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan - May 7-13

Photobucket


I knew that this week would be full, so I actually made a 2 week meal plan a few weeks ago.  While I had to do extra shopping and planning that week, we now have everything we need for this week.  My fruit and produce drawers are full, we have plenty of milk, eggs, and bread, and we still have plenty of ice cream and popsicIes in the freezer.  I made a few substitutions to my original plan because we have some leftovers from the Teacher Appreciation Lunch that I can put to good use at our house! 

I also made a trip out to Yutzy's Farm Market on Friday, so we have a variety of fresh deli meat and cheese options for sandwiches this week.  If life gets too crazy with all the extra school events this week, we can always have a sandwich for dinner!

Here's what we'll be enjoying around our table this week. . . .

MONDAY - Leftover Texas Roadhouse BBQ, Leftover Texas Roadhouse loaded mashed potatoes, and broccoli slaw
TUESDAY - Romeo's Pizza Night (to support the girls' school), Italian salad
WEDNESDAY - Sandwiches, veggies and dip (cake walk and ice cream sundaes at Spring Fling at girls' school after early dinner at home)
THURSDAY - Meatballs in brown gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, spiced apples
FRIDAY - SON Ministries' Fundraiser event with dinner included (I'm helping provide desserts)
SATURDAY LUNCH - Veggie Quesadillas, Salad
SATURDAY - Spicy Mandarin Orange chicken, Rice, Edamame
SUNDAY BRUNCH - Mother's Day Picnic (menu yet to be determined by kids)
SUNDAY DINNER - Burgers on the grill, salad, family outing to Orange Leaf Yogurt  (my favorite place for fro yo; hope they have banana!)

BREAKFAST CHOICES
Cereal/Toast
Yogurt/Granola
Ham, Egg, and Cheese Quesadillas (in freezer)
Waffles/Pancakes/Bacon

SNACK OPTIONS:
Fruit
Veggies/Dip
Crackers with cheese or peanut butter
Snack Mix/Trail Mix (bought some new items at Yutzy's that I'll throw in this time)
Popcorn
Pizza (frozen slices)
yogurt popsicles

What's on your menu plan this week?

Need some inspiration?  Check out all the menu plans over at Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment