Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekend Internet Difficulties

Hello again Blogger Friends!  Sorry for the long absence in posts over the weekend.  We awoke Saturday morning to a beautiful light snowfall and some big internet difficulties.  After troubleshooting on the phone with the technical support from WOW, it was suggested that we probably had a bad ethernet connection.  The earliest we could get a service call would be Tuesday. . . . yes. . . three whole days without internet service!

So. . .it was a long internet free weekend at our house.  No new apps for the iPad, no recipe surfing, no music downloads on iTunes, no blogging. . . . you get the idea.

Turns out we are a lot more reliant on the internet than we thought we were.  Luckily John and I could still use our Blackberries so I'm not facing hundreds of e-mails to read through today.  But I'm a bit behind on some of the other things I usually check daily. 

We had a wonderful weekend despite being without the internet.  I did a bunch of cooking and have a whole slew of posts to add when I get the pictures uploaded.  I'll be adding those as I get to them.  I have a bit of a busy week with the kids' schedules, but I'll see what I can do.

For now I'm back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment