Saturday, April 14, 2012

Menu Plan - April 16-23



It's been a few weeks since I've posted our weekly menu plan.  It's been a little nuts around here.  Since this blog is just my hobby, it's near the bottom of the To Do List which has been pages long lately.  It's during weeks that are crazy, however, that a menu plan is essential.   We wouldn't have made it through the last several weeks without one!   While I have had to make some last minute substitutions and have also relied on some very easy meals (like grilled hot dogs for lunch today!), knowing what I need to make for dinner ahead of time makes our crazy evenings as sane as they can possibly be.  It also helps our budget because I plan meals based upon what I see on sale each week at the store. 

I'm trying to stay one step ahead of the craziness this week, so I'm posting my menu early while I have a few extra minutes of peace and quiet at the computer!

Here's what we'll be enjoying around our table this week:

MONDAY - Lasagna, Salad, Garlic Bread
TUESDAY - Ham and Pineapple Fried Rice, Salad, Chocolate Pudding
WEDNESDAY - Sloppy Joes, Corn Casserole
THURSDAY - Taco Stuffed Shells, Salad, Applesauce
FRIDAY - Pizza, Salad
SATURDAY - Salmon, Pesto Pasta, Salad, Strawberry Shortcake
SUNDAY BRUNCH - Raisin French Toast, Bacon
SUNDAY DINNER - Pork Chops, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans

BREAKFAST CHOICES:
Cereal/Toast
Yogurt/Granola
Sausage  Balls/Scrambled Eggs
Waffles
Ham/Egg/Cheese/Potato Burritos
Baked Oatmeal

SNACK CHOICES:
Trail Mix/Snack Mix
Granola Bars
Fruit/Veggies with Dip
Cereal
Popcorn
Crackers with Cheese/Peanut Butter/Cream Cheese

I'm linking up over at Menu Plan Monday.  Check out some of the other great menu plans in the blogosphere!

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment